Stu Pitt Stuff book

FREE BOOK!
Download it now


INTRODUCTION
"Throughout my lifetime I have observed and poked fun at stupidity and hypocrisy. Wherever it appears. Because to poke fun at it is better than letting it eat at me and eat me alive.

“Stu Pitt Stuff” is a series of my observations at all the stupid stuff in my world (and yours). Since 2009, I have been blogging about these things, Stu Pitt things, making entries online in my Stu Pitt Stuff blog.

Herewith, in book form, over 50 of those fun, funny, satirical entries. And, best of all, it's FREE! Enjoy!"




Wanna read an excerpt?

Fortuneless Cookie
Tonight I got takeout Chinese food from a local place. The first thing I do when I sit down to eat takeout Chinese food is open my fortune cookie. Interested to see what fate had in store for me I broke open the fortune cookie, hopeful that I was going to get a good fortune. Huh? No fortune. The cookie was empty! I was stunned. Where's my fortune? A fortune cookie with no fortune inside? This had never happened to me before. Throughout a lifetime of eating Chinese food, when breaking open a fortune cookie, I ALWAYS got a fortune, I always saw a slip of paper upon which was printed a prophetic saying/a fortune. There was nothing in this fortune cookie. The fortune cookie was empty. And that means I have no future, no fortune to be told. No fortune? Oh oh, the empty fortune cookie must be telling me that I will soon be dead, or vegetating on life support, with no future. The empty fortune cookie was saying I HAD no fortune. Zero. None. Oh no, the fortune cookie was foretelling my demise!

Or maybe someone at the fortune cookie factory simply goofed and forgot to put a fortune in that cookie. Let's hope so.


Here's another excerpt

Wash Your Hands
Washing your hands often may prevent spreading diseases. When should you wash your hands? According to the CDC (Center for Disease Control):

Before, during, and after preparing food

Before eating food

Before and after caring for someone who is sick

Before and after treating a cut or wound

After using the toilet

After changing diapers or cleaning up a child who has used the toilet

After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing

After touching an animal, animal feed, or animal waste

After handling pet food or pet treats

After touching garbage



So, you pretty much have to wash your hands like 10-20 times day.

I think the CDC left off some other times when you should wash your hands. I would add:

After shaking hands with someone. "Hi, nice to meet you. Excuse me, I have to go wash off the germs you just infected me with."

Before, during and after sex

Before and after using your TV remote control

Before and after typing on a computer keyboard

Before, during and after using your dirty, filthy cell phone

AFTER washing your hands, because the faucet was full of germs when you touched it

After touching money. Unless you have a lot of it

After voting for any politician




This book is FREE!
I am making this book available as a pdf - FREE! Yes, free. An 87-page pdf book. Free. Get yours now! Simply download it to your device: I am using Microsoft One Drive so it's absolutely safe to download the book.

The book doesn't take up a lot of storage space on your device and it's designed to be read on cell phones, computers and tablets. Reads nicely on an iPhone!!!

Not just a chapter or two. Not just a sneak preview. You get the complete book. Free!

Downloading it is fast and easy. There is no registration, no logging in, nothing to join, no cost, no obligation. FREE. Why am I doing this? Why am I giving away my book? Why not? It's fun ... it doesn't cost me any money to do it ... and maybe you'll buy one of my 20 other books!


How to download the book
It takes less than a minute and it's as easy as 1, 2, 3

Read the instructions below ...

After you get to the download page, you do not have to register or log in.

Click the "download arrow" and the book will be downloaded to your device.

To get started, click on the book, it's a direct link.



FREE to the next 20 people. Get yours now!




Tell your friends to hurry and
get THEIR free book too!

Share

my other books

click to view